Campus Blast Sign-up
Sign-up to receive our Campus Blast and get a first look at job postings, tips & tricks for interviews and advice from our experienced account staff.
Your Healthy Growth
“During my internship I learned skills that helped me develop as an accountant as well as a professional. Throughout the internship, one-on-one trainings enhanced my technical knowledge beyond what can be taught in a classroom. AGP’s environment nurtures the development of relationships with staff from all levels of the firm. The team made my transition from full-time student, to intern, to associate seamless, and I am pleased to continue my career at AGP.”
– Kristen Culp – Associate – Tax (2016 Intern)
Grow with us
Your internship will provide a hands-on opportunity partnering directly with AGP industry experts. We couple real-life technical training with easy access to partners in order to facilitate a well-rounded experience, allowing our interns to see all facets of public accounting.
- Tax: Our tax internships expose you to personal and private business filings, completing 1040 personal returns, creating work papers for clients, hands-on use of tax preparation software, and other tools used by public accounting professionals.
- Audit: Our audit internships include direct involvement with ongoing audit projects where you will contribute to audits, compilations, and reviews, learning compliance and independence laws, and interact with clients.
- Business Valuation: Our business valuation interns support the business valuation and litigation team, assisting clients with complex business and financial modeling and planning to determine the value of their private enterprises. As well as exposure to employee owned businesses.
Campus recruitment — recruiting team in action
Interested in interning? Internships are offered during the Firm’s busy seasons, January through April and occasionally in the summer and fall months. Meeting the following requirements will put you at an advantage for an internship:
- Pursuing or graduating with a bachelor’s degree concentrating in accounting and finance
- GPA: minimum 3.25
- Pursuing required hours to sit for the CPA exam or other relevant accreditations
- Have a desire to learn, be part of a dynamic team and gain real world experiences