Apple Growth Partners champions the healthy growth of our people, our clients, and our communities through authenticity, world-class service, and taking care of each other.
Perhaps the most defining characteristic of the people of Apple Growth Partners, and a major point of differentiation in the marketplace, is our commitment to a set of shared values. Our Shared Values are the essential and enduring tenets of our firm and our employees and shape our behaviors and performance. Our Shared Values are:
- Be Different – Acknowledgement of bias and commitment to overcome by embracing our differences and the opportunities
- Only Solutions – We need to identify the challenges and opportunities and focus on the outcomes
- Forward Together – Go fast alone but far together
- Count On Me – Do the right thing, in the right time, the right way
Apple Growth Partners believes our firm’s success is a direct result of our employees. We strive to attract and retain top talent in Northeastern Ohio by improving our benefits and workplace culture simultaneously.
Learn how our benefits were made with you in mind.
Our firm’s mission is only possible through our employees, which we’re committed to fostering a culture of professionalism, integrity, accountability, and personal growth.
Our employee benefit plan has been made with you in mind – here’s how we’re focused on establishing healthy work/life balance:
- Flexible hours – employees can be in the office from 9 A.M. – 4 P.M., even during busy season
- Remote supported – we support our employees’ need to work remotely, with up-to-date communication tools (Microsoft Teams) and all employees have a laptop, so they can securely take their work with them
- Free meals during busy season
- Free coffee – all day, every day
- Two paid days for volunteering
- Parental leave – up to 10 weeks paid parental leave for the birth, adoption, or fostering of a child
- 15 vacation days per year
- 8 paid holidays
- 5 personal days
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) for managers and above
- We offer employees medical, dental, and vision insurance, including short- and long-term disability.
- 84% – AGP’s employee coverage of premium with wellness incentive (individual coverage)
- 77% – AGP’s employee plus one coverage of premium with wellness incentive
- 72% – AGP’s family coverage of premium with wellness incentive
- $1,500 employer contribution to employee Health Saving Account (HSA) annually (Family HSA Account)
- 50% 401(k) match up to 3%
- Life insurance and disability included at no cost
In addition to our benefits, we support a culture of engagement:
- Holiday Spirit Week: ugly sweater contest, favorite plaid day, etc.
- Wellness Committee
- Green Committee
- Employee contests throughout the year
- Pi Day
- Weekly treats during busy season
- Annual family fun day
- Annual firm retreat
We’re always looking for top talent to join our team – explore our open careers.