“Helping clients achieve growth with the future in mind.”
- Business Valuations
- Quality of Earnings
- Domestic Relations & Spousal Support
- Estate & Succession Planning
- Separate Property Tracing
- ESOP Valuation
Niche: Professional Services
Clients Served: Individual, Corporate, Partnerships
Education: Ashland University – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Major in Finance, Minor in Psychology.
Professional & Industry Memberships:
- Accelerating Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Women in Transactions (WiT)
Civic/Community involvement – past and present:
- Board Member – Love Hair & Nail Salon
- Finance Committee Member – International Soap Box Derby
- I love hockey and attend Cleveland Monsters Games regularly.
- I grew up on a farm, and still spend most weekends working there.
- My fiancé & I restore old cars and trucks in our spare time.