“Healthy growth is helping clients achieve their business and personal financial goals.”
The most gratifying part about working with clients is watching their business expand to provide new jobs, new products and increased wealth.
WHAT DRIVES ME: I respect challenging work and value the opportunity to advise companies from various industries on many diverse assignments. I enjoy learning about each business and engaging in stimulating projects.
CLIENT SUCCESSES: Many clients have been able to avoid litigation by using me as a financial neutral in their dispute.
PROVEN TRACK RECORD: As a financial neutral, I am able to offer complex tax, valuation and forensic services. Few people can offer all three services.
IN MY VIEW: Friends and family are what truly make an individual rich.
WHEN I’M NOT AT WORK: I enjoy hiking and traveling.
ON MY BUCKET LIST: Own a vineyard & learn Italian.
What are some areas are often overlooked? As a financial neutral, the ability to listen and quickly identify the most important issues is very important. Early issue identification keeps the project from going off course. Timeliness of completion is also critical in both litigated and non-litigated matters.
What are the pressing issues facing businesses right now? Always changing tax laws frustrate clients of all sizes. Timely communication helps to avoid surprises and allows for proactive planning.
MORE ABOUT BOB NEMETH
Professional + Organized + Creative + Timely + Accountable
- Business Valuation
- Litigation Consulting
- Succession Planning
- Accounting & Tax
Education & Designation
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration – John Carroll University
- Certified Public Accountant Accredited in Business Valuation
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts, Past President of Northern Ohio Chapter
- The Estate Planning Council of Cleveland
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- The Center for Prinicipled Family Advocacy
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association – Adjunct Member
- Ohio Employee Ownership Center
- Cleveland Professionals Group, LCC – Co-founder
- Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Cleveland Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Accounting Advisory Board at John Carroll University