“Healthy growth is smart, strategic and sustainable growth of your business.”
MY GROWTH STRATEGY: In my role at Apple Growth Partners, I work closely with small business owners as their trusted advisor. I listen to their business needs and take the time to truly understand their operation. I am committed to providing proactive and timely service with good communication along the way so there are no surprises. I care about my clients and will fight hard for them to save money and help their business grow.
NOTABLE CLIENT SUCCESSES: I excel in developing great relationships with my clients, listening to them, and truly understanding their business. This enables me to advise them on key tax savings and business planning ideas. I have assisted businesses of all sizes implement various growth, tax, and succession strategies.
I enjoy spending time with my family (Wife, Shannon, three children – Jay, Anthony and Mya).
I enjoy traveling to different spots, either short trips with my wife or beach vacations with the whole family. Traveling to Italy is on the bucket list. Huge Cleveland sports fan. Go Browns, Indians and Cavs!
MORE ABOUT JOHN VALLE
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting – University of Akron
- Master of Taxation – University of Akron
- Tax planning
- Succession planning
- Accounting methods
- Real estate
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Summit County Historical Society Board of Directors (past)
- Community Leadership Institute Spring 2015 – A program of Leadership Akron
- University of Akron, Junior Advisory Board member (past)
- OSCPA Accounting for Kids – Volunteer
- United Way Volunteer – Day of Caring
- Habitat for Humanity – Volunteer