“HEALTHY GROWTH MEANS HELPING CLIENTS INCREASE THE VALUE OF THEIR BUSINESS OVER THE LONG TERM.”
CLIENT PHILOSOPHY: My philosophy is to first understand what the client wants and needs, then to build a plan to help them achieve their goals.
WHAT DRIVES ME: I always was interested in banking and the stock market going back to when I was a kid. I truly enjoy using my analytical skills and being
able to help my clients understand the value of their business and what they can do to increase the value of their business.
PROVEN TRACK RECORD: I anticipate problems and/or potential issues and educate my clients and offer solutions to ensure the best result.
When I am not at work you can find me: Spending time with my family or golfing.
MORE ABOUT MATT SILLA
Proactive + Responsive + Passionate + Ambitious + Nice
- Business Valuation
- Fair Value for Financial Reporting
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, concentration in Finance – Baldwin Wallace University
- Chartered Financial Analyst Institute
- American Society of Appraisers
- Playhouse Square Partners – Board Member 2010 – 2016
- Prevent Blindness, Executive Committee Member 2017 – Present, Advisory Committee