“Healthy Growth means working with businesses and individuals on uncovering opportunities in order to meet their business and personal goals.”
MY CLIENT PHILOSOPHY: As a trusted advisor, I enjoy providing solutions to help clients achieve their goals.
FAVORITE PART OF WORKING WITH CLIENTS: When clients say “thank you for caring about me and my company” – with a big smile!
What are some of the most pressing issues facing your clients today and how do you add value in helping them tackle them? Succession planning and knowing when to “retire”.
My bucket list: Travel around the US with my wife, Cindy. Get my golf handicap to single digits.
MORE ABOUT BOB FISHER
Reliable + Accountable + Honest + Caring + Professional
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting — The University of Akron
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Past Chairman of the Board — St. John Villa
- Past Treasurer — Tallmadge Little League
- Past Board Member — Kent Area Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chair — St. Matthew’s Church Finance Committee