Part 10: Main Street Loan Program
Apple Growth Partners' Canton Team and COVID-19 Response Team will discuss the Main Street Lending program, including eligibility. Attendees can submit a question in advance that may be covered during the presentation.
In order to be eligible for a Main Street Lending Program loan, a business must:
- Have been established before March 13, 2020;
- Not be an ineligible business according to Small Business Administration (SBA) regulations;
- Have no more than 15,000 employees or 2019 annual revenues of no more than $5 billion;
- Created in the United States or under the laws of the United States;
- Have significant operations and majority of its employees based in the United States.