Apple Growth Partners is recognized in the Northeast Ohio philanthropic community as a provider of quality, timely, and fairly priced accounting, tax, and management advisory services to non-profit entities large and small specializing in healthcare, social service, behavioral health, education, and arts and culture. Enhancing our assurance services, members of our team have held numerous non-profit board positions, giving them a keen insight into the operations of these organizations.
Our team of professionals offer the experience and technical skill to serve the distinctive needs of our non-profit clients — and help them fulfill their missions. We supplement our technical approach by analyzing and advising our clients on the many elements of running a successful non-profit organization.
Services tailored to the needs of non-profits include:
- Preparation of Forms 990 and 990-T
- Functional expense classification
- Review of the accounting and finance practices
- Budgeting & cash flow analysis
- Development of accounting and compliance manuals
- Internal controls documentation & testing
- Governance & board composition consulting
- Benchmarking / profit enhancement
- Strategic planning and organizational development