People and processes are key to organizations that market services rather than products. Professionals and support staffs must be trained, efficient and consistent. Processes must be proven, offering both quality and accountability to clients. We can guide legal, architectural, engineering and other service firms to develop training, scheduling, fee structure, benchmarking and quality control programs that support healthy growth and profitability goals.
Unique services for Business Support & Licensed Professional Companies:
- Practice management & development guidance
- Staff development & 360 assessment consulting
- Historic trend analysis
- Scheduling & productivity planning
- Industry specific software selection guidance
- Insurance consultation
- Billing & collection procedures
- Billing & work in process benchmarking
- Litigation support & expert testimony
- Expert testimony
New E-Book: From Startup to Scale Up – The Ultimate Handbook for the Aspiring Entrepreneur
Introducing our latest e-book, written specifically for new business owners. Tax manager Toby Kaye, CPA, has outlined a strategy for business owners to help in multiple areas: vision, customer development, proper tax and business set up, tracking ROI, goal setting, government requirements, and self-reflection. Download this free e-book for instant take-aways for aspiring or new business owners.