“Healthy growth is engaging with your clients and helping them grow in all aspects of their business.”
MY GROWTH STRATEGY: Proactive, efficient and reliable. I oversee compliance and attest services, and I make sure they are timely and cost effective. This well-honed approach allows us to find value-added recommendations for our clients.
WHAT DRIVES ME: Helping the client grow and witnessing their successes is extremely gratifying. When our clients succeed, the Firm succeeds. The overall impact is much larger because when our clients thrive, their organization and the community prospers.
CLIENT SUCCESSES: Several of my clients have grown to become public or large joint ventures. I was able to help them secure new financing agreements and tax credit financing.
WHEN I’M NOT AT WORK: You’ll find me spending time with my son Logan and wife Andrea. I also enjoy golfing and attending Logan’s sporting events.
What are some areas are often overlooked by businesses? Businesses often overlook important steps such as reviewing bank agreements for loan covenants. These are particularly critical because if they violate them – even if they don’t do so intentionally — they can lose financing.
What are the pressing issues facing businesses right now? Definitely the top issues facing my clients revolve around financing and cash flow. Many companies are looking to secure financing for growth for working capital lines or equipment lines.
MORE ABOUT RANDY MISCH
Energetic + Organized + Client Service + Accountable + Compassionate
- Accounting & Assurance
- Benefit Plan Audits
- Real Estate/HUD
- Not-For-Profit Organizations
Education & Designation
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting – Ohio University
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center
- The Rotary Club of Solon – Member
- Ohio University – School of Accountancy Past Advisory Board Member
- Alumnus – Cleveland Civic Leadership Institute
- The Covenant Inc. (Adolescent Chemical Dependency Treatment & Preventive Center) – Past Vice President, Past Member – Board of Trustees
- United Way Organization Assessment Committee – Past Member
- Young Professionals of Akron – Past Member