Our firm’s mission is only possible through our employees. We are committed to fostering a culture of professionalism, integrity, accountability, and personal growth. We offer generous benefits and PTO, as well as flexible hours and the option to choose where you work best, whether that be in the office or at home.
We’re always looking for top talent to join our team – explore our open careers.
Apple Growth Partners is a customer-focused, regional business advisory firm of Certified Public Accountants and industry experts serving growth-oriented, privately owned businesses for over 75 years.
We are known as leaders in the development of our staff and we pride ourselves on working with each and every staff member on their career development and growth plans.
Performs general accounting work under close supervision with responsibilities increasing relative to demonstrated skill level.
Junior or Senior accounting major who has an understanding of basic accounting concepts and principles
GPA: Minimum 3.00
- Basic understanding of accounting concepts and principles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient knowledge and utilization of software programs including Word, Excel, and general computer abilities
- Displays high degree of personal ethics and integrity
- Demonstrates the ability to achieve both personal and professional goals
- Complete tasks as assigned by the supervisor or in-charge, task assignments are based on experience as determined by the supervisor
- Identify accounting and auditing issues; perform research to solve issues that arise
- Develop efficient work habits to ensure that work is completed timely and accurately
- Practice effective communication when completing all tasks
- Recognize how assigned tasks affect the final work product
- Maintain confidentiality of firm
- Comply with firm practice management procedures and systems
- Follow regulations and professional ethics of the AICPA
DIRECT LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
- Perform field work with clients
- Execute testing procedures and report results
- Develop familiarity with accounting software
- Exposure to accounting and assurance
- Compilations and Reviews
- Compliance & Independence Laws
- Work Papers for Clients and Procedures for Maintaining & Storing
- Microsoft Programs including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
- Reporting time and understanding firm billing system
- Completing projects on a deadline
- Operating in a corporate/professional environment
EXPECTATIONS FOR INDEPENDENT LEARNING
- Self-Starter that takes the initiative to ask questions
- Ability to complete a task with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and work on a variety of projects
- Accountability on projects and reporting time
- Ability to suggest new ideas of making current processes more effective and efficient
- Ability to apply knowledge learned in classroom to work
Apply for this Position
Go back to the job list