Our firm’s mission is only possible through our employees. We are committed to fostering a culture of professionalism, integrity, accountability, and personal growth. We offer generous benefits and PTO, as well as flexible hours and the option to choose where you work best, whether that be in the office or at home.
We’re always looking for top talent to join our team – explore our open careers.
Business Valuation and Litigation Consulting Associate
The Business Valuation Associate supports the entire Business Valuation team in assisting clients with complex business and financial planning to determine the value and worth of their privately held businesses. The team provides valuation services for the purpose of assisting in litigation support, Employee Stock Ownership Plans, reporting estate, gift taxes, and mergers and acquisitions. The team presents valuation findings as written reports, expert testimony or a combination of both.
- Manages many aspects of client fieldwork relating to business valuation engagements including research, financial statement analysis, analysis of intangible assets and drafting reports
- Understands and has ability to compute financial ratios and perform comparisons among various comparable companies
- Performs and provides computations for WACC and DCF analysis
- Strong with financial modeling using MS Excel, excellent understanding of software required
- Communication and resolution of questions or problems with clients
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- CPA/CFA/ASA/CVA preferred
- 0-5 years’ experience in a business valuation/public accounting environment preferred
- In-depth understanding of financial statements and financial statement analysis
- Excellent excel financial modeling skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Apply for this Position
Go back to the job list