Our firm’s mission is only possible through our employees. We are committed to fostering a culture of professionalism, integrity, accountability, and personal growth. We offer generous benefits and PTO, as well as flexible hours and the option to choose where you work best, whether that be in the office or at home.
We’re always looking for top talent to join our team – explore our open careers.
Apple Growth Partners is a customer-focused, regional business advisory firm of Certified Public Accountants and industry experts serving growth-oriented, privately owned businesses for over 75 years.
We have an opportunity for a dynamic individual who is looking to use their skills in an entrepreneurial professional services firm as a Senior Tax Associate. The Senior Associate works closely with staff on all phases of project and engagement management for multiple clients. The Senior Associate is primarily responsible for reviewing complex individual, partnership, S corporate, C corporate returns; developing and supervising staff, preparing more complex tax returns; and assisting in client management and practice development activities.
- Run client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects and managing to budget
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates and interns on tax projects and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews; perform in-charge role as needed
- Prepare, review and analyze annual and interim compiled and reviewed financial statements
- Review tax returns done by staff and make recommendations on return preparation regarding accuracy and tax savings opportunities; gain increasing responsibility in review process
- Prepare tax returns for more complex individual, trust, partnership, and corporate clients
- Prepare annual projections for both individuals and businesses
- Research and consult on various tax matters; utilize tax-related software to prepare and process returns and research tax matters
- Meet with clients for planning and preparation needs
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Accounting degree – CPA preferred
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of related experience
- Experience in public accounting is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of tax accounting and general bookkeeping
- Previous tax return review experience
- Ability to supervise staff and lead projects
- Strong analytical skills with keen attention to detail
Apply for this Position
Go back to the job list