Our firm’s mission is only possible through our employees. We are committed to fostering a culture of professionalism, integrity, accountability, and personal growth. We offer generous benefits and PTO, as well as flexible hours and the option to choose where you work best, whether that be in the office or at home.
We’re always looking for top talent to join our team – explore our open careers.
The Business Valuation Intern supports the entire Business Valuation team in assisting clients with complex business and financial planning to determine the value and worth of their enterprise. The team provides solutions for the purpose of assisting in growth opportunities, to equitably distribute assets, Employee Stock Ownership Plans, estate and gift taxes, support litigation, transactions and to better understand their operations, finances and competition. The team presents valuation findings as written reports, expert testimony or a combination of both.
- Assists with many aspects of client fieldwork relating to business valuation engagements including research, financial statement analysis, analysis of intellectual property and other intangible assets
- Understands how to compute financial ratios and perform comparisons among various comparable companies
- Performs and provides computations for WACC and DCF analysis
- Financial modeling using MS Excel, excellent understanding of software required
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Education: Senior finance major who has an in-depth understanding of financial statements and financial statement analysis
- Participation in an undergraduate Business Valuation project
- GPA: Minimum 3.4
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Apply for this Position
Go back to the job list