Our firm’s mission is only possible through our employees. We are committed to fostering a culture of professionalism, integrity, accountability, and personal growth. We offer generous benefits and PTO, as well as flexible hours and the option to choose where you work best, whether that be in the office or at home.
We’re always looking for top talent to join our team – explore our open careers.
Apple Growth Partners is a customer-focused, regional business advisory firm of Certified Public Accountants and industry experts serving growth-oriented, privately owned businesses for over 68 years.
We are known as leaders in the development of our staff and we pride ourselves on working with each and every staff member on their career development and growth plans. For testimonials on the AGP experience, please visit our website at www.applegrowth.com.
Associates are entry-level employees performing general accounting work under close supervision with responsibilities increasing relative to demonstrated skill level.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- Eligibility to sit for the CPA exam
- Preferably one year of audit experience in public accounting or accounting based internship
- Strong analytical skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to meet challenging client requirements, provide services, and possess strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities
- Ability and willingness to travel within region
- Understanding clients' needs and expectations, their business and industry, accounting and control systems, employees, company values and industry-related GAAP and GAAS issues
- Execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements of various clients
- Prepare annual and interim financial statements
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to senior associates, managers and partners
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Interact with clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
- Is conscientious of and consistently represents the Apple Growth Partners Shared Values
- Complies with Apple Growth Partners administrative needs and policies
- Budget Control
- Client Billing
- Time Entry
- Evaluations/IDP Meetings
- Demonstrates desire to instill excellence into Apple Growth Partners
To begin your Apple Growth Partners experience, contact Jaclyn Donadio at 330-867-7350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Position
Go back to the job list