Our firm’s mission is only possible through our employees. We are committed to fostering a culture of professionalism, integrity, accountability, and personal growth. We offer generous benefits and PTO, as well as flexible hours and the option to choose where you work best, whether that be in the office or at home.
We’re always looking for top talent to join our team – explore our open careers.
Apple Growth Partners is a customer-focused, regional business advisory firm of Certified Public Accountants and Advisors, serving growth-oriented, privately owned businesses for over 77 years.
We are known as leaders in the development of our staff and we pride ourselves on working with each and every staff member on their career development and growth plans.
We have an opportunity for a dynamic individual who is looking to use their skills in an entrepreneurial professional services firm as an Associate in our Audit department. As an Associate you will work closely with the engagement team on various assurance and audit-related client engagements and projects, communicate with staff on client issues and progress of engagement, prepare financial statements; and assist in client management and practice development activities.
- Understanding clients' needs and expectations, their business and industry, accounting and control systems, employees, company values and industry-related GAAP and GAAS issues
- Execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements of various clients
- Prepare annual and interim financial statements
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to senior associates, managers and partners
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Interact with clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- Eligibility to sit for the CPA exam
- One year of audit experience in public accounting or accounting based internship
- Strong analytical skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to meet challenging client requirements, provide services, and possess strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities
- Ability and willingness to travel within region
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable);
Must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
Apple Growth Partners has declared and enforces a policy of providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to ensure that employees are selected, developed, and promoted based upon the individual’s ability and job performance. In conjunction with the objectives of the policy and in accordance with the various local, state, and federal laws, rules, and regulations applicable to equal employment opportunity, AGP is committed to providing employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, military status, genetic information or any other protected category on the following basis:
• Recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting persons in all job titles, without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, military status, genetic information or any other protected category.
• Basing decisions on employment so as to further the principle of equal employment opportunity.
• Ensuring that promotion decisions are in accord with principles of equal employment opportunity by imposing only valid requirements on promotional opportunities.
• Ensuring that personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, Firm sponsored training, education, tuition assistance, social, and recreation programs are administered without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, military status, genetic information or any other protected category.
EMPLOYEES WITH SUGGESTIONS OR UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS RELATING TO EQUAL EMPLOYMENT SHOULD FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply for this Position
Go back to the job list