UPDATE: Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Temporary Transition to a Remote Workforce
To our clients, business partners, vendors, community members, and raving fans:
We’ve been monitoring the ever-changing situation with COVID-19. We have decided to proactively transition to a fully remote workforce effective 8 AM Friday, March 20, through May 1. This transition will significantly reduce the risk of our employees’ exposure to the virus while staying fully operational.
All services remain available to clients during our temporary remote workforce operation. Our staff is well equipped with full digital and remote access, including email, phone, videoconferencing and fax capabilities. We will maintain our standard hours of business while our employees are working remotely. We encourage clients that may need to drop off additional documents to do so before the end of business on Thursday, March 19. Our drop boxes will be checked for document drop off during our 11-day remote timeframe.
We will reassess the situation on or around May 1 to determine if returning to the offices is prudent.
Thank you for your support, and we look forward to continuing our relationship with you remotely for the time being.
Socially Distant and Some Say Socially Awkward,
Sunday, March 15, 2020
To our dear clients, longtime friends, vendors, and other stakeholders, it is with an abundance of caution that we will be taking some temporary measures to limit our person-to-person contact the remainder of busy season in order to healthfully deliver the quality service and product you deserve. Our team is monitoring the developments of COVID-19 closely, with full intention to complete a successful busy season without interruptions while protecting the health of our employees and clients alike.
Effective immediately, AGP is taking the following steps for the health of our employees, clients, and vendors:
- No client or outside vendor meetings will take place in our four offices. We will continue to utilize Skype for meetings, if needed. Clients will be allowed to drop off documents in bins located at each office entrance.
- AGP is prohibiting employee travel between our four offices. Our employees, of course, can be reached via email and office phone as usual.
We appreciate your understanding as we make these unprecedented necessary changes at this time. For updates on our firm’s COVID-19 response, continue to check this page for the latest.
Charles Mullen, Chairman
Thursday, March 12, 2020
As most of our clients, our firm has been monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) developments closely. Considering the time of year with the upcoming tax deadline, maintaining operations is our top priority, along with the health and safety of our employees, clients, and vendors.
Apple Growth Partners remains operational in our four offices – Akron, Canton, Cleveland, and Kent. Our team has taken the following steps to proactively counter the spread of COVID-19:
- Our employees will refrain from traveling to domestic or international locations at this time via air travel.
- Our firm has partnered with a disinfecting cleaning agency to ensure proper sanitizing needs within work spaces.
- Our firm has prepared an elaborate contingency plan to ensure a limited disruption of operations in the event our offices should close. Our Informational Technology team has worked diligently to expand access for employees to work remotely if needed.
The IRS and President Trump have proposed a tax extension as a response to COVID-19, in which we’re gathering more details as it pertains to our clients.
Rest assured, our team is actively monitoring this rapidly-developing situation and modifying contingency plans as needed. We will communicate with our clients if the current situation were to change. Thank you for partnering with our firm; we value our clients and will continue to forge ahead.
Chuck Mullen, Chairman
For continuous updates, please check our COVID-19 page.